“Wine” means any alcoholic products which are restricted from advertising and trading under the provisions of Vietnamese law. Individuals and/or organizations when opening restaurants, pubs, and bars, or other same kinds of business which sell alcoholic products to customers are required to apply for a wine retail license for consumption on the premises.
- The Decree No.105/2017/ND-CP dated September 14th, 2017 of the Government on liquor trading;
- Other relevant legal documents.
Documents required for obtaining the License:
- An application for the wine retail license for consumption on the premises
- A copy of an Enterprise Registration Certificate or Household Business Registration Certificate;
- A copy of a lease/rental agreement or documents proving legitimate use rights to expected selling wine locations.
- A copy of a wine purchase agreement with a trader who has a license for wine production/distribution/wholesale/retail sales.
- A written commitment made by the owner showing compliance with all requirements for fire protection and environmental safety at the premises selling wine for consumption in accordance with the law.
- To submit documents to competent government agencies;
- The competent government agencies will conduct on-site assessments (to inspect the location and wine products as well as to check if the establishment satisfies other related requirements);
- The license will be issued if the establishment meets all the conditions.
Time of completion: 15 working days as of receipt of a valid dossier.
For further information on our legal services, please feel free to contact us!